website & webpage listings
Cost effective exposure
Linkdoozer is synonymous with high quality websites. That's what makes us such a desirable online destination. Listing your websites and webpages on linkdoozer is an excellent way to improve your website's online visibility and traffic.
Any website listed on linkdoozer is entitled to use this neato badge to show off your site review listing to the world:
List now and enjoy real online popularity.
How to list a website or webpage
Listing your website or webpage is quick and easy:
- make payment via PayPal - staff[at]linkdoozer[dot]com
- 3 year discounted listing (once-off fee) =
- annual listing =
- email us proof of payment, site URL, name and brief description
- Review your listing once it is published to ensure your satisfaction
You're welcome to contact us first to enquire whether or not we'll accept your site for publication before making payment.
We provide direct links back to your site or page as well as a targetted review. Your site will enjoy:
- additional marketing & promotional benefits as we promote listings on our website
- content integration with other reviews for increased exposure
- social buzz and hype on sites like facebook, stumbleupon, twitter and digg
- inclusion into lists and RSS feeds
- additional links from sites such as technorati
- increased traffic as people browse directly through to your site from linkdoozer
- improved traction as our users bookmark your website
- enhanced SEO - we don't add "rel=nofollow" to our backlinks so you can be assured you will get the full SEO benefit
- PageRank boost from being associated with a high quality resource like linkdoozer
Our users regularly bookmark public websites on linkdoozer so you are much more likely to be added to someone's bookmarks by being listed here.
Remember that we will only publish websites that comply with our strict quality control guidelines. In other words, no porn, excess profanity, child abuse, hate speech and so on. If you are worried your website won't meet our guidelines, then that is a good indication that it probably won't. We take this sort of thing very seriously.
*You are entitled to a full refund in the event we cannot list your website.